Effective as of March 24th, our Parish Offices will be closed until further notice. Our parish staff will be monitoring phone calls and emails from home until we are able to open the office again. Please watch your email’s for our weekly Email Blasts (each Wednesday) with continued updates. Masses (weekday and weekend) continue to be suspended. All parish meetings, programs, and events continue to be canceled.
Links and TV Mass times follow below:
- Bishop Robert Barron is posting his daily Mass online at www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral in New York is live streaming their daily Mass at www.saintpatrickscathedral.org/live
- Catholic TVMass live streams daily and Sunday mass www.watchthemass.com
- The National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception (Washington, DC) live streams Sunday mass at 12 p.m. each Sunday www.nationalshrine.org/mass
- EWTN broadcasts their daily Mass each weekday at 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m. check your local cable network for channel (Comcast 78).
- ABC 6 broadcast Mass each Sunday at 5:30 a.m.
- MeTV (Comcast channel 2) broadcasts Mass each Sunday at 7:00 a.m.
Changes in Light of the Novel Coronavirus
Bishop Malooly has taken the extraordinary step to cancel all public Masses in the Diocese of Wilmington until further notice, effective immediately. This effort is designed to help safeguard the public and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. All Masses (Weekday and Weekend) and all liturgical and devotional services are suspended until further notice with the exception of weddings and funerals, where attendance is limited to immediate family only.
Click on this link for Bishop Malooly's decree concerning the virus: www.cdow.org/coronavirus