Monday - Thursday 9 a.m.
Saturday - 4 p.m. Sunday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
Sunday's 10 - 10:30 a.m.
Live Stream Mass with Fr. Michael Carrier, Pastor
Join us through Live Stream by clicking the
Live Stream tab above.
Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time 9/12/20:
For Audio Adjustments, please use the YouTube toolbar sound icon and volume button/icon on your personal device.
Fr. Carrier's message for our re-opening of the church: https://youtu.be/_4ehJEL9ifU
Bookkeeper: We are seeking a part-time bookkeeper (15-20 hours per week). Experience in accounting/bookkeeping is required. Also, some knowledge of employee benefits is helpful. Interested persons should send a resume to Fr. Carrier ([email protected]) by September 30th.
+ Funeral Policy +
In accord with the Diocese of Wilmington’s polices, due to COVID-19 the following are our parish funeral polices until further notice.
- NO viewing/wakes/visitations in the church. (prior or the evening before)
- The casket/urn must be in place before the Mass of Christian Burial or Funeral Service is set to begin. There is no procession.
- Entrance into the church will through Portico 2 or 4. Exit is through portico 3.
- The MAXIMUM number of family members and guests cannot exceed 100. Family and guests will be seated with social distancing. Households may be seated together. All are seated prior to the beginning of mass – there is no procession of the family.
- The use of the pall has been suspended.
- The readings (first and second) will be proclaimed by the deacon.
- Eulogies are not permitted. We recommend the if a eulogy is needed - it be done during the viewing or during the reception following burial.
- There is no procession of gifts (bread and wine).
- Communion is distributed at the end of mass after the dismissal.
- Once the church is emptied the casket/urn will be removed by Funeral Director.
- Due to the safety regulations our restrooms are closed.