The Pastoral Council is an instrument of common counsel for the definition of goals, determination of polices, and execution of programs in all matters pertaining to the spiritual and temporal affairs for the parish. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas. Under the direction of the Pastor, who represents the Bishop, it encourages, coordinates, unifies and leads the whole Parish community in making the Gospel known.
Pastoral Council Functions
- The spiritual development of the Parish faith community.
- Support the Pastoral Staff.
- Coordination of parish activities, projects and programs.
- Share in the participative decision-making.
- Communications, both internal and external.
- Long and short range planning for the parish, establishing goals and objective and monitoring implementation.
Back to Top Share this page on